Monday, October 16, 2006

Photographic Evidence

I will post more later, but I did want to share ....

Evidence That I Curled.

I'm not saying which one is me, but I will confess that I'm "featured" in the "falling down" section (at least there were four or five others). And I'm in the background in a few other shots.

I'm also in the background in some of the "Learn to Curl" photos.

While I'm linking to those photos, I will point out Michael of the superhuman patience. He got stuck teaching me and was amazingly supportive.

Until I have the time to post more fully, I can tell you this: it is possible to have sore muscles in your neck that make it next to impossible to eat an apple without cutting it up first.

Trust me on this.

3 comments:

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Is Michael the standing guy or the squatting guy?

Miscellany Miss said...

Squatting (and he's sliding as he's squatting -- this is the part of the sport that continues to elude me).

Desi said...

Heh! When I went curling (well, when I went to the curling club) they did not fit the newbies with the super click shoe covers. That did not stop people from falling, however.