Monday, July 17, 2006

Wilkommen, Bienvenue ... Welcome

Not sure that life is a cabaret or not ... maybe just a good dinner show with some really nice desserts ... but I've decided to be another voice in the wilderness, in hopes that a raccoon or two might find it interesting (or at least eat the Rice Krispie treats).

So what am I going to be writing about? Pretty much anything that strikes my fancy. I like sports (masters degree in sports administration that's gathering dust on a shelf -- and my new sporting love is ... curling!), theatre (about to head into the wilds of Canada for some of the best theatre in the world), and the general nuttiness that is the world and those who populate it.

If it sounds interesting, come on in and have a seat. The Rice Krispie treats are in the corner and the comfy chairs are hidden in the back.

1 comment:

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Wilkommen back at ya, girlfriend!